1/05/2012

Looking back at 2011

Having to look back at this past year has made me realize that there are alot of tender mercies that our Heavenly Father has given us, so here is a overview of what has been going on in our lives. 
The first tender mercy we received was the ability and help we had moving to a small town were we were able to get the new start we really needed. And i must say even though everyone thought it would be extremely hard since i was 6 months pregnant i must say after a few days of missing my family i was ok. I don't think our parents did as good as we did.
Second, Was the birth of our beautiful daughter. She is the love of our life, she makes us smile, laugh, gives us lots of love with hugs and kisses. Scares us with falls because she is our little dare devil. She is the reason for us being where we are at this time. Oh and unless she's taking a nap she's constantly keeping me on my toes.
Third, are all the friends we've made. Whether at work to help the day goes better, or friends that teach me and help me improve talents. I can now make blankets, knit hats and scarfs, can some foods and they are currently trying to get me to bead.
And Last, during Christmas we were blessed with the oppertunity to go to the temple to get sealed as a family. Its been a long road but one thats worth it. We are very happy every time we think that we can be together forever and that our precious daughter is ours. There is no better gift that we could've given our selves our daughter and our families. What was most precious for me was having my sister here. She is my support in everything and even though we live in different states she is always there for me.
Looking back at this last year i can truly say that i've been blessed with many tender mercies that i hope i will always be able to look back on when times get rough.

No comments:

Post a Comment