1/08/2012

Not even 12 and already i look up to them

Being an achievement day leader i thought would be super hard, Having to spend time with a bunch of girls who can be too clingy, sometimes act spoiled rotten and do the opposite of what you ask especially when they are used to leaders atleast twice your age. But then i had the oppertunity to meet two sisters. Like me they are sarcastic and we got along really well i knew i liked them just from talking for 5 min but they have taught me so much. They live with their dad who after a big trial is in a wheel chair and can barely do anything for them. But watching them interact with their dad has taught me so much the love they have for him and the help they provide him with is so much more than girls of their age should ever have to do. They are truly my examples this month and i hope that my own daughter will be like them someday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment